Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not quite Brunch






    My favorite thing about waking up early, and no, I am not a morning person, is the quiet. I only wake up early when I have to for school, a vacation or work. But after the first stunned slap of that early wake up call, I settle into this soothing relaxed state of mind. The cloudy, gloomy skies, the chirps and chatters of the early morning birds and buses. The aroma of caffeinated coffee, cinnamon and toasted bagels. I take those stolen moments as sacred memories for keeps.

    [breakfastblog, studdedhearts, fashiongonerogue]

Post Title

Not quite Brunch


Post URL

http://terehaunui.blogspot.com/2010/04/not-quite-brunch.html


Visit terehaunui for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List